availability column

Discuss suggestions and ideas for the forums, site, software.
flitox

availability column

Post by flitox »

hello,

qbittorent misses that column for sure.
i tried to look around and i couldn't find the info anywhere in the different tabs.
it's quite useful when you just on a torrent without seeder so that you know the total amount of data share between all leechers.
sledgehammer_999
Administrator
Administrator

Re: availability column

Post by sledgehammer_999 »

"General" has that info. (it appears only on active torrents, maybe queued too)
flitox

Post by flitox »

ok i'll give a look there next time i'm downloading a torrent cuz right now, on those being seeded (either uploading or waiting), i just see nothing giving that info.

or maybe i have not used the right words, i'm speaking of the total amount of data of one torrent in all the swarm. ie a torrent has 2 leechers, one is at 25% complete the other at 40% and together, they have let's say 52% of the data of torrent....i cant find that info that this torrent has 0.52 of completeness
Nemo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nemo »

A bit more explained:
He means a column (just like Name, Status etc.) where it shows the availability in numbers of a seeding torrent from the peers that are downloading it, showing the leechers total availability in the swarm. While downloading the General tab shows this nicely, but something like that for while you're seeding.

Searched Google quickly here is an example from Vuze like this column(s):

Well it could be handy while you're seeding indeed. If im right you can't see the total swarm availability while seeding with qBittorrent. I will take a look when im home to be sure.
Last edited by Nemo on Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
sledgehammer_999
Administrator
Administrator

Post by sledgehammer_999 »

If you want a new column for this: bugs.qbittorrent.org
Nemo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nemo »