Torrents not moving from incomplete folder to saved path

Windows specific questions, problems.
snakyjake

Torrents not moving from incomplete folder to saved path

Post by snakyjake »

I'm having a problem with the feature "Keep incomplete torrents in" folder.
QBT is not moving the completed torrent from the incomplete folder to the assigned "save path".

I believe it may have something to do with a torrent that has multiple files with some files unselected/unwanted/mixed.  I have selected to only download 1 of the 3 files.
You will notice from the screenshot there is two different download progress status indicators.  The torrent says 100% complete, but the one below says 99% complete...which may have something to do with the problem experienced.
Attachments
2015-02-20_174826.jpg
ciaobaby

Re: Torrents not moving from incomplete folder to saved path

Post by ciaobaby »

http://qbforums.shiki.hu/index.php/topic,2933.0.html
The torrent says 100% complete, but the one below says 99% complete...which may have something to do with the problem experienced.

Nope! That screenshot is of the content tab and only relates to a single torrent, the top box is relevant to the entire payload, and the boxes below relate to individual components (files) of the payload. You have deselected some components of the payload so the total completed is NEVER going to be 100%. The complete flag in the task list  relates ONLY to the parts of the payload that you DO have selected for download.

The 'issue' with confusion over the completed location which results in the  temporary location being 'ignored' is far more fundamental and starts at the point when tasks are loaded, not as and when they complete.
Tedaa

Post by Tedaa »

I have the same issue, some torrents when they are completed is not moved to the "save files to location" folder, they stay in the "keep incomplete torrents in" folder.
The torrent look to be 100% complete both in the "done" field and in the "content" field and is moved to "completed" area in qBittorrent.

Is the quick fix to this issue just to move the files away from the "incomplete folder" manually, I guess the files is complete right?

Any solution to this issue?

Thanks for any help :)
ciaobaby

Post by ciaobaby »

Any solution to this issue?

It is being worked on.
Tedaa

Post by Tedaa »

ok thanks for quick reply :)