What is qbittorrent's definition of "slow torrent" when ignoring them in limits?

Windows specific questions, problems.
MassMan

What is qbittorrent's definition of "slow torrent" when ignoring them in limits?

Post by MassMan »

I was unable to find documentation of the option "Do not count slow torrents towards these limits". The reason I ask is that people on fiber connections might have a different definition of a "slow torrent" than people on isdn modems.
tekko

Re: What is qbittorrent's definition of "slow torrent" when ignoring them in limits?

Post by tekko »

"if dont_count_slow_torrents is true, torrents without any payload transfers are not subject to the active_seeds and active_downloads limits. This is intended to make it more likely to utilize all available bandwidth, and avoid having torrents that don't transfer anything block the active slots."

from http://www.rasterbar.com/products/libto ... anual.html
MassMan

Re: What is qbittorrent's definition of "slow torrent" when ignoring them in limits?

Post by MassMan »

So any torrent with a "payload" is not considered a slow torrent? Eg: even a 1kb/sec torrent counts towards the active torrents? Or did I misunderstand the wording of the manual