qBittorrent 3.2.0 RSS Feed Tab Pane Adjustments Don't Survive Program Restart

Windows specific questions, problems.
CardcaptorRLH85

qBittorrent 3.2.0 RSS Feed Tab Pane Adjustments Don't Survive Program Restart

Post by CardcaptorRLH85 »

As I said in the subject, when I adjust the panes on the RSS Tab, the adjustments don't survive a program restart.  I don't know if this is a bug, expected behavior, or just me messing some setting up somewhere, I just know that this didn't happen in 3.1.12.  If it is a bug (or if it happens for others as well) I'll go ahead and post a report on the bug tracker.  I just didn't want to post something as a bug if it was user error.

Thanks for your assistance ^_^

P.S. I'm running qBittorrent 3.2.0 on Windows 10 x64 Tech Preview build 10130 but this issue was also present on builds 10074 and 10122.  Unfortunately, I didn't install 3.2.0 until after I moved from 8.1 or I'd be able to tell you if the issue existed on my machine with the 'stable' version of Windows.
ciaobaby

Re: qBittorrent 3.2.0 RSS Feed Tab Pane Adjustments Don't Survive Program Restart

Post by ciaobaby »

Should we assume that by "adjust the panes" you mean resize or reposition them in the dialogue window?
CardcaptorRLH85

Re: qBittorrent 3.2.0 RSS Feed Tab Pane Adjustments Don't Survive Program Restart

Post by CardcaptorRLH85 »

[quote="ciaobaby"]
Should we assume that by "adjust the panes" you mean resize or reposition them in the dialogue window?
[/quote]

Yes, that's what I meant when I said adjust.

I'm sorry that I haven't replied before now, I've been more busy in the last couple weeks than I previously planned.  Thanks for the reply!