missing files

MAC OS X specific questions, problems.
selkuth

missing files

Post by selkuth »

Hi,

I've just switched to qbit from utorrent and am having a problem I'm hoping someone can help me with. I've successfully moved all my torrents over from utorrent, however when i quit qbit then restart it all of the torrents turn red and have the 'missing files' status. I can force re-check them and qbit finds 100% of the data for all the torrents and happily starts seeding them again. If i then quit and restart qbit the torrents again return to the 'missing files' status and i have to force re-check all over again. am i doing something wrong here? qbit obviously knows where the files are as it finds them during the forced re-check.

I'm using 3.2.0 with the latest version of yosemite.

edit: I tried an older version of qbit (3.1.9) and the problem doesn't happen.
Last edited by selkuth on Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ciaobaby

Re: missing files

Post by ciaobaby »

Known problem,  there are a lot of threads and a qbittorrent wiki page around explaining it,
roxdei

Post by roxdei »

I've had exactly the same problem, and the only thing that worked for me was going into C:\Users\*\AppData\Local\qBittorrent\BT_backup and deleting all "FASTRESUME" files. (edit: I don't know where they're stored in OS X).
Last edited by roxdei on Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sledgehammer_999
Administrator
Administrator

Post by sledgehammer_999 »

It is fixed in v3.2.1
I am waiting the our mac builder to provide the new packages so I can upload them.