Qbittorrent RSS automated a Folder

Windows specific questions, problems.
dragons4life

Qbittorrent RSS automated a Folder

Post by dragons4life »

Question is there a way to make qbittorent, automatically make a folder for downloads?

for example something like /watching/* the " * " is gonna make a folder base on the rule/feed name or something.

Is there something like that in the RSS? or do you have to do it manually for every RSS feed?
KitKat

Re: Qbittorrent RSS automated a Folder

Post by KitKat »

This functionality as i understand what you're asking for exists in the RSS function and in the label based saving system.

A screenshot showing the RSS version setup is here:

I'd also suggest having a look at automatic download management (uses categories/labels) found under the Tools > Options > Downloads menu.
dragons4life

Re: Qbittorrent RSS automated a Folder

Post by dragons4life »

[quote="KitKat"]
This functionality as i understand what you're asking for exists in the RSS function and in the label based saving system.

A screenshot showing the RSS version setup is here:

I'd also suggest having a look at automatic download management (uses categories/labels) found under the Tools > Options > Downloads menu.
[/quote]
Yeah didn't try just adding the folder to the different directory, thanks, however, the problem with this is that I will have to make a new rule for every one of those feeds, wouldn't I?

so wouldn't it be nice if something like /watching/* were * makes a folder with the filename for the first torrent of that feed?