I need some help.

Windows specific questions, problems.
ufaforwork2

I need some help.

Post by ufaforwork2 »

Hello! my name's Thierry.  I'm running the latest version & I noticed some issues. First off the software upgraded 3 different times in less than a week. That seemed strange since I never encountered that before. I just want to make sure that was meant to happen.

1. Since the updates, the ratio isn't working. I have it set to stop at a ratio of 1.20, but it's not, it's going to 3, 4, etc. & the color is light blue, not the dark blue which shows that it's done.

2. Now this may be an issue on my end. I had it set to max 30 UL, DL, etc. & there's several files that are just sitting there doing nothing which I assumed is b/c there's no seeders, but then recently, even shows that are popular weren't DLing & they keep saying "queued. ????????????

I've now increased it to 35, so I'll see if that solves the problem, otherwise there's a lot of shows that are just in que, & they just sit there & never change. I even try to force them & nothing happens.
?????????????????
If shows have already hit the ratio, does the software still count those towards the 35? I thought it didn't b/c they are all finished.

Thanks
prohero

Re: I need some help.

Post by prohero »

[quote="ufaforwork2"]
Hello! my name's Thierry.  I'm running the latest version & I noticed some issues. First off the software upgraded 3 different times in less than a week. That seemed strange since I never encountered that before. I just want to make sure that was meant to happen.

1. Since the updates, the ratio isn't working. I have it set to stop at a ratio of 1.20, but it's not, it's going to 3, 4, etc. & the color is light blue, not the dark blue which shows that it's done.

2. Now this may be an issue on my end. I had it set to max 30 UL, DL, etc. & there's several files that are just sitting there doing nothing which I assumed is b/c there's no seeders, but then recently, even shows that are popular weren't DLing & they keep saying "queued.

I've now increased it to 35, so I'll see if that solves the problem, otherwise there's a lot of shows that are just in que, & they just sit there & never change. I even try to force them & nothing happens.

If shows have already hit the ratio, does the software still count those towards the 35? I thought it didn't b/c they are all finished.

Thanks
[/quote]

Follow.  :o