Log Entry: Unable to decode torrent file: '0' ??

Windows specific questions, problems.
Splat

Log Entry: Unable to decode torrent file: '0' ??

Post by Splat »

Well guys, I backed up my latest Ubuntu install, then wiped it from my system and reinstalled Win7U(32bit, SP1). When I was running qB in Ubuntu I never saw this message in the logs but now it's appeared in my Win7 install running qB 2.9.0.  This is at the bottom of the Execution Log:

07/01/2012 20:32:23 - Unable to decode torrent file: '0'
07/01/2012 20:32:23 - This file is either corrupted or this isn't a torrent.

Now, I don't know why this has appeared. I loaded up and checked 12 torrents a few hours ago but had to shut down. I started Win7 back up fine, started up qB and see this message in the log. It appears all 12 torrents are seeding fine. Anyone know what this log entry means? Thanks.
Splat

Re: Log Entry: Unable to decode torrent file: '0' ??

Post by Splat »

Uninstalled qB, rebooted, then deleted any and all qB folders I found. Reinstalled qB and still get this same error.  I searched and found a few bug references to older versions but nothing recent.
Splat

Post by Splat »

Still working on this....

I deleted all torrents and re-imported them. At first no error msg in the log but after shutting down, then rebooting and bringing up qB again I get the same error.
Nemo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nemo »

If I could help I would immediatly try to fix the issue with you but with this one I don't know either sorry :). Following this thread also, if I know something ill share.