I can't download any kind of torrents! Please help!

Windows specific questions, problems.
Bence3000

I can't download any kind of torrents! Please help!

Post by Bence3000 »

Hi!
I really want to download torrents but I can't. I used every kind of apps (qBittorrent, Vuze, uTorrent, etc.) and all of them said that my torrents are stalling, they don't want to start. It shows that my download and upload speed is 0. This issue started after I reinstalled my Windows 10 and I changed it from version Education to Pro. I deleted all my data so backup files can't cause any trouble. Up until I reinstalled my Windows I have never had a problem with torrents but now I can't do anything. There might be a problem with how I set up my network as i've done nothing with it but maybe I should have after I installed Windows. I am desperate, I read forums and I tried my best but nothing helped. I would appreciate someones help regarding my issue. I will provide any information you need connected to this matter to solve this problem.
scragly

Re: I can't download any kind of torrents! Please help!

Post by scragly »

Did you add qBittorrent to the Windows Firewall? Are you using any proxies?
burningspirits

Post by burningspirits »

Im having the same problem. qBitt was working fine until the past couple of days now everything is stalled....what gives?
scragly

Post by scragly »

If you had the same problem, provide logs and answers to the same above questions above.