Great application

For the generic offtopic chit-chat
Aqlor

Great application

Post by Aqlor »

Hey,

I just felt the need to tell you that I was using deluge previously and it just sucked compared to qbt.
I had lots of problems with it and from 3 posts on their foruns (with all the information I could get to solve them) I haven't got a single reply. Ridiculous.

Just want to tell you that since I am using this, I no longer had any problems and I will make sure I get more people to download it instead of other clients.

Just two addiction that could be nice (but mostly unnecessary) would be an option to check if the port you are using is open or not and execution of commands and the start and at the completion of torrents.

This is the best torrent client I have used native to linux.

Thanks !
ironcross

Re: Great application

Post by ironcross »

Welcome in the club ;)
Nemo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nemo »

Once started using qB you won't go back to any other client that easely  ;D.
Last edited by Nemo on Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Svafnir

Post by Svafnir »

I would just like to pipe in to add my own elation and satisfaction. Merci beaucoup.

I had previously been using Deluge as it seemed the richest Free and Open Source option, I found qBittorrent only after too much searching, I think, and sincerely hope the project gains more much deserved attention. They significantly lighter footprint, greater responsiveness, and indeed stability, should be putting Deluge devs to shame, really. That said please continue in your great work and consider that at least one more person is taken with it, and I shall indeed do my best to spread the word to others.
Nemo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nemo »

Welcome Svafnir ;)!
luisrodge

Post by luisrodge »

This software is absolutely the best there is and yes, its better than u torrent
ironcross

Post by ironcross »

I'm glad to see another one happy user :)
bwat47

Post by bwat47 »

I just switched today after seeing how utorrent plans to go ad supported :p.

Wonferful program, and I love how its cross platform! I'm using it on my windows and linux machines and its great! By far the best utorrent alternative for windows.
Nemo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nemo »

Welcome onboard bwat47 ;).