Newbiee need help with defaults and settings

Windows specific questions, problems.
SelwynDazzie

Newbiee need help with defaults and settings

Post by SelwynDazzie »

G/Day all I’m a Newbie here, I have used UTorrent
I know very little about the Jargon for Setting the best Preferences’ and Settings for Auto default moving the Files into qBittorrent can I have some help setting this up Please?
• Firstly where and what is the BT Backup folder? I cannot find it’
• Will this be where I have to Move all my “Downloaded Torrent Files” too before Re- Locating them to qBittorrent for Converting’ 1 Pass MKV  MP4
• is this an Auto function of qBittorrent I understand from the forum about it ..I just Dunno where tis ?
• Do I have to manually create it and use it to find and store all my Downloaded Torrent Files ………or will they still be in qBittorrent?
Starting them Automatically and setting up to move them on Completion to a Default qBittorrent Storage Folder In Preparation for Converting - MKV - Mp4 and Hevec Formats

When finished with the format re-packaging MKV – MP4 will they default move Back to my Default Storage folder on my EX HDD @ F - F:\ COMPLETED__Q-BITTORRENTS
How do I set qBittorent up in its best default settings from A To B as automatic as possible
TIA this all new to me Yours Sincerely Dazza :)
unseen19
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Newbiee need help with defaults and settings

Post by unseen19 »

Hi,

Have you already read the wiki https://github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/wiki?
Some you your answers are there
SelwynDazzie

Re: Newbiee need help with defaults and settings

Post by SelwynDazzie »

Thanks for Your Reply I have gone bake to UT I triowed Downoading moving etc 4 Files 2 Days later they were still there they had stopped with two 2 Errors I could not work out how to move them close them anthing so I have to admit I gave up Thakns again for following me Up, Regards Dasha