qBittorrent seems in conflict with other programs that are using the internet

Windows specific questions, problems.
AliceR

qBittorrent seems in conflict with other programs that are using the internet

Post by AliceR »

Hi, I've recently changed my internet connection (FTTC --> FTTH) and I have problems with my new router. When I open qBittorrent, the "internet" led on the router becomes red, the other applications using the internet lose the connection, and if I try to open browser tabs, they struggle to charge or do not charge at all.. what can I do?

EDIT: I was using the 4.4.0 version, but then I downgraded to 4.3.9 to see if it could solve the problem
rafi

Re: qBittorrent seems in conflict with other programs that are using the internet

Post by rafi »

And? Has v4.3.9 resolved your problem?...
AliceR

Re: qBittorrent seems in conflict with other programs that are using the internet

Post by AliceR »

No
AliceR

Post by AliceR »

Update: I've tried another client and I have the same problem
Nemo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nemo »

So its not a qBittorrent related issue but more like your router/internet problem.

More likely your router if I see your first post.
AliceR

Post by AliceR »

Yes, the problem is not qBittorrent. It looks like that the router doesn't allow too much active torrents, or high speed.. I don't understand. I've uploaded a file in Dropbox and reached 30000 KB/sec without problems (the internet led didn't become red)
Nemo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nemo »

Thats because of the many connections that are being made. Some routers can't handle that well.

What are your settings within "Connections" tab of qBittorrent? Any high numbers can cause it, try to lower them slowly if too high.