Can you make torrents start downloading one after other completion of download?

Windows specific questions, problems.
tsai_babu

Can you make torrents start downloading one after other completion of download?

Post by tsai_babu »

First of all I want to convey my thanks to all the team members of qBittorrent. Just now I have started using. I will mention views after acquainting completely and studying its features. For the time being it seems that it is better than utorrent and bitorrent due to many easy options are provided. But I have one question/doubt.

Can you make torrents start downloading only AFTER the previous torrent has finished downloading in qBittorrent?

If I have multiple downloads I can have them all download simultaneously or pause one and let the other download and then when the 1st is done I manually pause it and have the second download, afterward I let both seed for a while. But How can I set it so that the 2nd torrent will start downloading only after the 1st has finished.

How can I set it so that the 2nd torrent will start downloading only after the 1st has finished.

I have searched every where, but there is no proper guidance, no help in the qBittorrent help or FAQ, no answer anywhere.

Please help me in this regard. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Cleared annoying text formating **sledgehammer_999**
Last edited by tsai_babu on Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
sledgehammer_999
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Can you make torrents start downloading one after other completion of download?

Post by sledgehammer_999 »

1. Stop making your posts have special typesetting. It is annoying. The exception is only when you're making a guide and want to partition your text.
2. You need to enable queueing. Tools->Options->Bittorrent->Torrent queueing. Play with those limits. For your case it should be 1, x, -1
tsai_babu

Re: Can you make torrents start downloading one after other completion of download?

Post by tsai_babu »

At first, I want to convey my thanks to you. I am sorry, if it is annoying. But as I am new to qBittorrent and also new to this site, I do not know the rules and regulations. Next time it won't happen. 

Step by step guidelines should be provided for new users like me to torrent softwares, as already we are acquainted with utorrent and bittorrent.

At last I want to ask you only one question, where do I can post my questions/doubts? Please help me in this regard.

Thanking you again.

With regards.

Yours sincerely,

tsai_babu
sledgehammer_999
Administrator
Administrator

Post by sledgehammer_999 »

At last I want to ask you only one question, where do I can post my questions/doubts? Please help me in this regard.
umm on this forum!